We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all staff and visitors through being proactive, observant and engaged.
We believe that:
- the safety of all our staff and visitors is paramount
- accidents are largely preventable
- we are all responsible for ensuring our workplace is safe
- all staff have a responsibility to stop any action they believe is unsafe
- we have a responsibility to look out for safety of our colleagues and visitors
We promise to:
- be proactive in the identification of hazards and unsafe behaviours
- take corrective action to reduce identified hazards or unsafe behaviour
- provide the necessary equipment and training for staff and visitors
- comply with all current health and safety legislation, regulation and codes of practice
- encourage employee participation in all aspects of health and safety management
At Whangaparaoa Collision Repairs, our goal is to be the best and offer the highest standard of service, communication and vehicle repairs.
Our business philosophy and culture includes:
- Making the customer our top priority and our employees our most important asset
- Providing the best in customer service and communication possible
- Ongoing training and upskilling programmes for our employees
- Audited to industry standards
- Always doing our best work and giving our workmanship guarantee
We believe in giving back to the community that supports us
We love being part of the Hibiscus Coast and believe it is important to support the community that surrounds and supports us.
We make regular donations to our local sports and hobby clubs, as well as various charities including Rotary, RSA, YouAre, SPCA, Kids Can, Neighbourhood Support, Hibiscus Photo Club and Plunket, just to name a few!
Get in touch to see how you can get involved with the Hibiscus Coast community.